A very warm welcome to all our families starting our Nursery in September 2020.
We understand that these are difficult and uncertain times and we will keep you updated with all new information about what your child will need when they start school. We hope that you have all now received your letters with your child's Interview date and start date in September. We look forward to meeting you all very soon.
Please use this page to look through updated letters, EYFS curriculum and loads of fun activities that you can already do at home.
In addition to the information below please look through the Nursery class page to see the types of activities your child will be doing to gain an insight into the school day.
- Haringey Educational Psychology Service - Supporting transition into school during COVID—19 times: file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/TRANSITION%20LEAFLET%20parents%20FINAL%201.7.20.pdf
- Transition activities from the BBC to help September school starters 2020: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/collections/starting-primary-school/1
- EYFS goals for parents: https://primarysite-prod-sorted.s3.amazonaws.com/much-birch-ce-primary-school/UploadedDocument/a0339037e39b4389a145094791a336f3/eyfs-goals-for-parents.pdf
- Parents Poster- Who knew that learning could be such fun!: https://primarysite-prod-sorted.s3.amazonaws.com/much-birch-ce-primary-school/UploadedDocument/15074e7817e34697a66a1db00cbcb055/parentsposter.pdf
- Outdoor Play: https://primarysite-prod-sorted.s3.amazonaws.com/much-birch-ce-primary-school/UploadedDocument/2f0d0fba35f14bb9b54a41e94dd5deb5/outdoor-play-parent-factsheet.pdf
Promote independence by:
- Putting on clothes independently
- Going to the toilet without support
- Wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds
- Tidy things away in the correct place, e.g. hanging up coats, put objects in bags
- Use a knife and fork
- Use a tissue