WHAT IS THE PSA?
PSA stands for Parent & Staff Association. Our aim is to work together to create and maintain a friendly and supportive community to all pupils and their families. We hold regular meetings to plan and discuss how best to do this, with the belief that by helping the school we are enriching the school experience for all our children.
WHAT WE DO -
The PSA supports the school by:
· organising fundraising events such as winter and summer fairs, film & disco nights
· co-ordinating volunteers for any projects that school needs help with
· providing a social framework for families, staff and children
WHO WE ARE -
All parents and carers at Lordship Lane Primary are automatically part of the PSA but we have a core committee. If you see us at the gates, come and say hello!
· Asimina Giagoudaki - Co-chair
· Maria Nikolopolou - Co-chair
· Amy Rodgers – Co-chair (outgoing)
· Malgorzata Debowska - Treasurer
· Maria Chatzichristodoulou - Treasurer
· Rich Barnard - Secretary
WHAT WE NEED -
We need more parents and carers like you! You can help the PSA in so many ways:
· Become a PSA Class Rep - help us communicate better with your class teacher and other parents and feedback to us on concerns or issues.
· Become a PSA Cultural Ambassador - help us connect with families who do not have English as their first language.
· Volunteer some time - for a project or to help staff a PSA event
· Volunteer your skills - bake cakes, make balloon animals, paint faces - tell us what you can do!
· Volunteer your contacts - you might know a person or organisation who can assist us with a project or donate prizes for our events.
· Donate any good quality new or nearly new items for PSA raffles.
You can still raise funds for the school, even without contributing your time or skills - and it won’t cost you anything. Just register with easyfundraising and visit https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/lordshiplanepsa/ every time you shop online and a small donation will automatically be made to us by every participating retailer.